If you are thinking of selling your property, then you have come to the right place!
- Property Sale Checklist
- Copy of Title Deeds
- Name & contact details of your Legal Representative
- An up to date Electricity Bill
- An up to date Water Bill
- BER Certificate
Costs to you,the seller
- Agents Commission
- Solicitor Fees
Top 5 Selling Tips!
1. A picture paints a thousand words- First impressions is important when selling a property. If your property looks inviting from the pictures it will certainly attract more attention. Try to de-clutter as best you can for when photographs are taken.
2. For Sale Sign- We will advertise your property online and on social media but a For Sale sign is another major selling tool.
3. Be prepared- Ensure all paper work is in place
4. Property Viewings- Allow us to carry out property viewings at a time that is convenient for both you the seller and the potential purchaser.
5. The Right Price- We have been selling property for over 30 years and can provide you with an accurate market appraisal.
For more information please contact me on 027-51428 or 086-1706256
Nicholas OSullivan, Auctioneer & Valuer, High Street, Bantry, Co. Cork. PSRA Licence number 002253